- Are you noticing that you feel more moody than usual in recent weeks?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed, sad, and anxious?
- Do you often feel as though you are leaning on others for support too frequently?
- Are you having difficulty sleeping at night or focusing on your tasks during the day?
If the answer to most of these questions is YES, have you considered starting yourself in Individual Therapy?
Individual Therapy is a great tool to help facilitate real and significant change in your life. Some common symptoms treated by individual therapy are:
- anxiety (social, trauma-related, work)
- depression (sadness, fatigue, self worth issues)
- mood swings
- feeling overwhelmed or panicked
- social problems
- relationship/family problems
As your therapist, I will help you discover the answers needed to manage your symptoms. I will work with you to uncover the root causes behind your thoughts and feelings as well as provide you with concrete and practical tools that you can use to combat your overwhelming emotions.
Things can get better with the help of a therapist. As your therapist, I will be an available ear for your inner most thoughts and feelings. I will guide you as you go through the process of developing insight and letting go of your judgmental inner voice. You and I will work together to understand your behavior patterns and thinking patterns that have led you to this experience.
My expertise in facilitating individual therapy includes, but is not limited to: trauma effects (childhood or adulthood), panic attacks, generalized anxiety, depression and self injury, family of origin issues, and self esteem/body image.
Please contact me today to set up your free 15 minute consultation to find out if you and I would be a good fit for individual therapy. Please call (845) 548-8822 or email me at email@example.com .